Printemps à Paris

18:04


I'm not going to say much in this post except from the fact that it came with hard work of carrying my D750 and F100 literally everywhere. My shoulders and arms were exhausted over the period of five days. My goal of this trip was to be truly immersed in film since I usually use DSLR as a main camera just because I would be able to see the photos right away. This time though, I just wanted the analog process to take control, while using my D750 for Vlog footage only. I guess this post is really is about showing Paris-on-the-go in both analog and digital versions. One is unfiltered and one features music and was edited in Premiere.

Hope you enjoy xx



*********************************************************************************


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

Flickr Images